Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Century - Update 1

So how’s the quest to paddle a hundred days this year going? Well, in January I paddled seven times, and so far in February I’ve paddled four. So eleven paddle days in forty days in 2008. That puts me almost exactly on track to paddle one hundred days this year. Weather hasn’t been as big a factor as I had thought–so far–and it’s been far outweighed by crap motivation. I could easily be four or five paddles further along by this point, as there have been a number of nice days upon which I didn’t paddle. But with better weather coming on–and with things warming up into spring encouraging me to overnight –there should be more weeks with three or four paddle days in them. But it’s been a relief to check back over the last six weeks and see that I am on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment